16 Ağustos 2016 Salı

Daily Update 20

I haven't coded any big features in the last few days, mostly done small edits in the code preparing for the final submission and a couple of bug-fixes relating to the GUI. With the graphical user interface complete, I think pretty much all features I proposed in the original plan are completed. Of course, there are a lot of things that could be further developed and ideas that could be implemented in the future, but I don't want to implement anything too new in the last week of GSoC.

Since there aren't any serious programming tasks left, I'll spend the last week editing my code and also writing about GIFScript. Maybe I'll post some more examples and also some excerpts from the tool's features to demonstrate its capabilities. I'll also communicate with my mentor to make sure everything's alright with the submission.

1 yorum: