21 Haziran 2016 Salı

Daily Update 9

As I mentioned earlier, the past week went by mostly working on GIFScript's internals. I implemented some performance improvements, changed how tweens are stored and computed, and most importantly, I started working on my own GIF exporter. One thing I'm working on is a way to generate color tables before actually rasterizing a frame, which will save a lot of memory when generating large GIFs. The exporter is not done yet, but I'll probably make it usable by this week.

Thinking I've been working too much on the technical side lately, today I decided to make a detour and produce something more concrete. I parsed a long list of default color names for use in scripts. I implemented basic relative positioning on the scene, which I might develop even further later. Finally, I attempted to reproduce the quantum tunneling animation in GIFScript as an example by writing a more general numerical solver in Javascript, but it turned out to be more time-consuming than I anticipated, so I'll complete it later.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder