8 Temmuz 2016 Cuma

Daily Update 15

The last few days being "bayram" in my country, I missed blogging.

I worked on minor improvements and bug fixes this week. Implemented a lot of small details which should make GIFScript more self-consistent and easier to learn. Lately I've discovered that continuously transforming a subtracted area resulted in ugly looking glitches, possibly due to floating point errors combined with low resolution rasterization. I haven't come up with a perfect solution yet, but some small changes improved the glitchy behaviour.

Since I don't have much programming load this week, I'm also spending time on the to-be-published documentation. The guide isn't ready as many things can change, but just trying to write down the details inspired a lot of improvements in GIFScript to smoothen its usage.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder