13 Temmuz 2016 Çarşamba

Daily Update 16

Lately, I've been compiling a few modules of my own for producing more complex GIFs. I have my modules for animating 2D plane geometry and chess moves more or less complete. I'm also working on a way to preview animations without spending time on encoding.

Next week, I'll be working on a basic IDE-style GUI for GIFScript, with editing and preview support. In preparation for that, I'm working on a detail I couldn't anticipate while I was writing my proposal. The problem is that it still takes time to fully encode a GIF, long enough to make it cumbersome to "re-run" a script each time the user wants to test a small visual change. To solve this issue, I've decided to implement a preview mode in the core tool, which only produces frames in sequence without encoding them into compressed GIFs, which would allow fast previewing from the GUI.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder