16 Mayıs 2016 Pazartesi

Current progress

As the coding period will start next week, I'm mostly going through documentation these days to familiarize myself with the libraries I will be using. My finals are just over, and I've spent most of my last days learning how to use Nashorn, coding small samples involving scripts along the way. I'm also reading through Java's image processing functionality.

In the upcoming days, I'm planning to start working on a prototype, to demonstrate the concept and also to discover the technical challenges involved in the project I might have missed. The goal is to complete a minimal version before this Friday, and hopefully display a few primitive GIFs myself. I imagine the project becoming more persuasive once I get some concrete product.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder